A giant step for iPhone, A monumental leap for iPad
iOS 11 Public Beta Features
As stated by Apple iOS 11 is not just another upgrade. The newer version of Apple’s mobile OS is all about renovating the look, feel as well as working on iOS like never before. It makes iPhone better than before. It makes iPad more capable than ever. With iOS 11 possibilities for augmented reality in games and apps is more than just a statement. According to Apple, iOS 11 is all about possibilities and it’s going make your iPhones and iPads the most powerful, personal and intelligent devices they were always designed to be.
“To Know More about iOS 11 Features”
As of now, iOS 11 Public Beta is available for download and installation. Being just a beta version means it’s likely to be unstable which may cause your device to freeze or crash at random times. Not only that, Beta versions are not well known for there Battery Drainage. We recommend not to rush into things and install just because it has newer things to show off. You are likely to lose all of your data as well if things doesn’t go right. It’s good if you just don’t try the beta version on your primary device, if for some reason you still want to proceed to installing beta version on your primary device it’s recommended to have a Full Backup (via iTunes) ready JUST IN CASE !
List of Supported Devices
iPhone 7 Plus
iPhone 6s Plus
iPhone 6 Plus
12.9-inch iPad Pro (2017)
12.9-inch iPad Pro (2016)
10.5-inch iPad Pro
9.7-inch iPad Pro
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 4
iPad mini 3
iPad mini 2
iPod touch 6th generation
Let’s Begin now, if you have one of the above mentioned devices.
Signing Up For Beta Program And Installation
- Open the Apple Beta Software Program page on your iOS device.
- If you’re doing this for the first time, tap Sign Up and enrol in the beta program.
- If you have done this before, tap Sign In instead.
- Enter your Apple ID and password. Tap the blue Sign in button.
- Tap Accept after reading the Apple Beta Software Program Agreement.
- Tap Enrol Your Devices at the top of the page.
- Scroll down and tap the blue Download profile button.
- If you have paired an Apple Watch to iPhone, you’ll see a prompt asking whether you want to install the beta on iPhone or Apple Watch. Tap iPhone. You won’t see this message on iPad or iPod touch.
- Now you’ll see an Install Profile screen. Tap the blue Install button on the top-right.
- Enter your passcode.
- You’ll see a consent agreement page. Tap the blue Install button on the top-right.
- Tap Install again in the pop-up.
- You’ll see a pop-up asking you to restart the device. Tap Restart.
- When the restart is complete, go to Settings > General > Software Update.
- Here iOS 11 Public Beta 1 will show up. Tap Download and Install.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap Agree on the bottom-right after reading the terms.
- Now iOS 11 public beta 1 should begin downloading.
- When the download is complete, tap Install Now to load iOS 11 public beta on your device.
- After installation is complete, device will restart with iOS 11 public beta running. There might be a little bit of set up needed for first boot up.