MixIt DuraTek Lightning Cable
Belkin is well known for consumer electronics that specializes in connectivity devices. Belkin provides number of products both in consumer as well as commercial product lines which includes iPod, iPad and iPhone accessories among many other.
Belkin MixIt DuraTek Lightning cable is not like any other lightning cable available in the market. DuraTek cables are made from best quality of materials for maximum durability. Kevlar fibers reinforce the inner wiring for added strength, abrasion-resistant nylon forms a tough outer jacket, and highly flexible insulation minimizes damage from friction. The strength created by these resilient ingredients is further enhanced by smart design details to reinforce the cable at its stress points. This ensures the finished product can withstand even the most demanding routines, and perform above and beyond expectation to deliver a cable that borders on indestructible.
Built with DuPont KEVLAR
One of the key ingredients of DuraTek’s secret strength is Kevlar. This resistant aramid fiber is used the world over for everything from bullet resistant vests and crash helmets to surfboards and extreme sports gear. Strong Kevlar strands are built into the cable adding ultimate strength. Able to flex without stretching, these fibers provide structure to keep the wires inside from damage.
DOUBLE BRAIDED NYLON
The external cable braiding is made from a premium and hard-wearing nylon material. Double braiding is a technique used in rope making and gives maximum strength and added resilience. This makes the cable abrasion resistant, more flexible, lightweight and less prone to fraying.
Inside the cable, many wires co-exist to provide better functionality and conductivity. Insulation protects the wires from damage as the cable bends and flexes, but some can cause stiffness, affecting the overall suppleness of the cable. The highly flexible insulation within DuraTek minimizes friction, allowing the cable to bend easily and the wires within to move without damage.
- Laser-welded connector withstands over 40.47 pounds of force
- Supports 12W optimal charging for iOS devices
- Robust metal can protects circuit board
- High polished extruded aluminium casing pairs perfectly with your iPhone
- 18mm TPE strain relief is built to withstand over 5000+ cycles during 180-degree cable bend test.
|iPhone 7||iPad Air||iPod nano 7th gen|
|iPhone 7 Plus||iPad Air 2||iPod touch 5th gen|
|iPhone SE||iPad mini||iPod touch 6th gen|
|iPhone 6s Plus||iPad mini 2|
|iPhone 6s||iPad mini 3|
|iPhone 6 Plus||iPad mini 4|
|iPhone 6||iPad 4th gen|
|iPhone 5c||iPad Pro (12.9″) (10.5″) (9.7″)|
|iPhone 5/5s||iPad (2017)|
- Kevlar-reinforced conductors provide added durability
- Double-braided nylon forms flexible, durable cable jacket
- Longer, flexible strain relief absorbs stress from bending to prevent breakage
- Aluminium casing protects circuit board inside connector
- Flexible insulation reduces friction
- 4-foot length
- Supports optimal 12W/2.4A charging
- 5-year limited warranty
- MFi Certified