ASUS today announced the launch of a new lineup for its flagship Republic of Gamers (ROG) series, taking gaming up to the next level in India. ASUS unveils 6 next gen gaming devices, comprising two gaming desktops with great performance and design and four high performance notebooks.
The latest additions include:
- High-performance gaming laptop ROG G752VY
- High-end gaming desktops ROG G20CB & ROG GT51
- Unveils ROG GL552VW and ROG G551VW mainstream laptops
- The ultraportable and slim ROG G501VW
- ROG GT51 – This high-end gaming desktop starts at INR 3,25,900, powered by 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700K processor and supports up to NVIDIA GeForce GTX TITAN X (2-way SLI) for the performance to run games across three 4K monitors. It is the winner of 2016 CES Innovation Award in Gaming and Virtual Reality category. It comes with an aggressively designed ATX chassis with an Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper finish, a transparent side window, and customizable lighting effects that showcase up to 8 million colors. GT51 has an internal cooling system with a dedicated air tunnel that takes advantage of natural convection to ensure efficient heat management during marathon gaming sessions.ROG Turbo Gear lets users maximize GT51’s full overclocking potential with just one click. In addition, a USB 3.1 Type-C port on its front panel provides data transmission speeds of up to 10Gbps and is able to quick-charge mobile devices.
- ROG G752VY – This high-performance gaming laptop starts at INR 179,990 powered by 6th-generation Intel® Skylake Core™ i7 processor, up to 64GB DDR4 RAM, and the latest NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX™ 980m graphics. It comes with an ergonomic design finished in a new Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. For heating issues, it comes with the ROG-exclusive mobile 3D Vapor Chamber for increased cooling performance. Having a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover for precise command and control in game. ROG G752 delivers exceptional gaming performance.
- ROG G20CB – This high-end gaming desktop starts at INR 1,22,990. It is a powerful, compact, console-sized 9.5-liter gaming desktop powered by 6th-generation Intel Core i7-6700. With up to an NVidiaGTX 980, the G20 is suited for surround displays or for 2K or 4K monitors .The G20 supports the latest M.2 PCIe Gen 3×4 SSD which gives you data access speed of up to 2Gbits/s which is approx. four times faster than SATA SSDs.
- ROG G501VW – This ultraportable gaming laptop starts at INR 95,490 features NVidia GTX960M Graphics in a Slim (20.6mm) and lightweight (2.06kg) metallic design. This ultra-portable device comes with upgraded Hyper Cool technology and infused with ROG DNA, with up to 4K/UHD visuals. Immersing its players in the gaming world through its 4K IPS panel with 178-degree viewing angles. The Audio experience is enhanced by the ASUS SonicMaster and ROG AudioWizard . The device comes with blazing fast 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory, 16GB ultrafast DDR4 system memory and up to a next gen 512GB PCIe Gen 3×4 SSD giving you speeds up to 2Gbits/s.
- ROG G551VW – This High-performance gaming laptop starts at INR 1,00,490 with enthusiast grade graphics and silent cooling system. The G551VW is power packed with NVidia GTX 960M graphics with blazing fast 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory, 16GB ultrafast system memory, a 1TB of storage along with 128 GB SSD. With its 4K IPS panel with 178-degree viewing angles, it engrosses the player in the game. The Audio experience is enhanced by ASUS SonicMaster and ROG AudioWizard. The thermal management system works efficiently and silently in the background to give you uninterrupted marathon gaming sessions. With its advanced hardware and gamer centric features the G551 takes care of all your gaming needs on the move.
- ROG GL552VW – This high-performance gaming laptop starts at INR 82,490. The device is powered by Quadcore 6th Gen intel core i7(Skylake), NVidia GTX 960M graphics with blazing fast 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory, 16GB ultrafast system memory and a TB of storage along with 128 GB SSD. This device is for those users who desire powerful notebooks with high performance gaming grade hardware in a stylish and compact package.It comes with the new ergonomic metallic design with a backlit ROG logo that represents the Republic of Gamers theme.