- A 12 years series with no less than 8 main titles and 4 spin-off
- Over 350 million downloads
- A license praised by the media since 2004 including multiple awards
- 2 million fans on Asphalt Facebook page
- Millions of views for Asphalt official videos on YouTube
New update available: Hit the road to Rio
With this update, users will witness the thrill of a new playing field in the Rio streets and get their hands on seven premium exclusive cars including the highly requested FENYR Supersport, Aston Martin, Cadillac, and Mercedes.
Furthermore, in order to add authenticity to the location, we had also partnered with Tito Ferrara, a famous Brazilian Street Artist to bring some life and colors to the Rio streets.
NEW LOCATION: Discover the bustling streets of Rio. From its impressive mountains to the incredible beaches, dive into this very exotic city.
- LOGIN REWARDS: Check-in on the game every day for some awesome prizes with our Daily Login Rewards.
- VIP SYSTEM: Now there’s even more value in every purchase as each one boosts your VIP status, granting you extra rewards, special boxes, exclusive cars and more.
- NEW CARS: Get your hands on seven premium exclusive cars including the Mercedes-Benz GLC Coupe, Cadillac ATS-V Coupe, Donkervoort D8 GTO and Fenyr Supersport.
- NEW EVENTS: More Enduro Double Down and R&D events are here! Overcome the challenges & bring some sweet rides home.
Asphalt 8: Airborne is available now to download for free! http://www.gameloft.com/asphalt8/
|Amazon Link: HERE||Windows Phone: HERE|
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.