Twins Have Arrived In Sapienza
Much awaited thing just happened in The Hitman. Hitman Elusive Target 6 is now online for 72 Hours (Till Monday 1 PM BST/5 AM PT).
Dylan Narváez (Target) arrived in Sapienza where he’s got a twin Gonzales. The mission is to take out the right twin without harming other. In case Gonzales dies, MISSION OVER. Same goes if the player dies. For Elusive Target’s, players get just one shot. No second chances, miss and it’s gone forever.
CHECKOUT THIS EXCLUSIVE TRAILER ANNOUNCING THE ARRIVAL OF Dylan Narváez (Hitman Elusive Target 6)
About Elusive Targets
- Elusive Targets are added to the game for a limited time in real-time. They won’t return.
- You only get one chance to take them down. If you die, you fail the contract and cannot retry it.
- Elusive Targets do not show up on the in-game map or Instinct. You need to locate and identify them with limited intel.
- Earn in-game rewards for completing multiple Elusive Target contracts throughout the season.
- Every Elusive Target adds two unique challenges to the game; one ‘target’ challenge for eliminating the specific Elusive Target and a ‘Silent Assassin’ challenge for eliminating the target without being spotted and without any other casualties.
Source: HITMAN NEWS